Container bag is a kind of plastic textile products, it mainly uses polypropylene or polyethylene as the main raw material, after a variety of processing and production, can easily put the bulk goods together, so that the object transportation process is more convenient, for the transportation has played a very good role. But container bags are also called ton bags and flexible container bags. In other words, they can hold a large number of objects. Is it safe to transport in container bags?
The use of container bags not only solves the problem of difficult transportation of scattered goods, but also makes transportation easier. The following problems should be paid attention to when using container bags for loading and unloading in the transportation process.
1. Do not stand under the container bag during lifting operation.
2. Please hang the hook in the central part of the sling or rope. Do not lift at a slant angle. Single side or cable-stayed lifting is used for bagging.
3. Do not rub, hook or collide with other items during operation.
4. Do not pull the sling in the opposite direction.
5. When using forklift to operate the container bags, please do not make the fork contact or stick to the bag body to prevent breaking the container bags.
6. When handling in the workshop, try to use pallets, avoid hanging container bags, and move while shaking.
7. Keep container bags upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not erect the container bag.
9. Do not drag the container bag on the ground or concrete.
10. When you have to keep it outdoors, the container bags should be placed on the shelves, and must be covered tightly with opaque shed cloth.
11. After use, wrap the container bag with paper or opaque shed cloth and store it in a ventilated place.
|Ali QR code|